Whether you prefer to buy t-shirt online or from your nearest stores, you will love this blog. It’s all about creating some fabulous looks with your basic and regular tees.
T-shirts are a great option if you're looking for a low-key vibe. No need to deal with buttons or closures as you can easily slip into one of them. But, you can always create a lot of fun with them.
Moreover, there are days when you need some more styling inspiration than a pristine denims and t-shirt look. Here’s how you can make your tees versatile and gorgeous.
- With Distressed Denims: The motto of this look is to stand out in the crowd being simple and smart. Especially, if your tee is a little oversized, you can try this style without thinking twice.
Pro tip: One of two pieces of accessories can make your look complete. Go for a trendy watch and a pendant. When it comes to footwear, sneakers are perfect.
- With Trousers: If you own a crew neck solid t-shirt, tucking it into a pair of smart, relaxed-leg trousers can make you ready for a formal gathering. This retro style from 1950s menswear is trending today.
Pro tip: Don’t worry if you can’t find a wide-legged trouser in your wardrobe. Tapered trousers work too. All you need to ensure is that your tee is snug and comfy.
- With a Matching Set: You can always pair your tee with a blazer and short or trouser set. In fact, tees make an integral part of these matching sets.
Pro Tip: You can accessorize with chunky white sneaks and bold jewellery. For a minimalist look, go for a sleek pendant and a pair of ballerinas.
- As a Dress: Give t-shirt dress a try with belts, sling bags and combat boots. Or, you can go for a more casual look by simply slipping into the t-shirt along with a pair of slippers.
Pro Tip: You can purchase a tee in a larger size or even a men's size for this look.
- With a Pleated Skirt: Another great way to dress up a simple tee is wearing it with it a metallic pleated midi. You can try this look when heading for a movie date.
Pro Tip: Add-ons are statement silver jewellery, a sling bag and a pair of pointed-toe heels.
- With High Heels: If you think t-shirts and heels are poles apart, think again. You can always try pairing your regular tees with simple denim and your most favourite high heels.
Pro Tip: With neutral shaded tees, bold shaded shoes look quite impressive.
- With a Tracksuit: Athleisure fashion is very popular nowadays and it basically refers to active or sportswear. You can try wearing your t-shirt with a tracksuit to step out in style.
Pro-Tip: For this look, you need to stick to cool and snug sneakers.
- With a Blazer: A t-shirt with denim might read too casual depending on which occasion you are attending. No worries, adding a blazer and a glamorous pair of shoes can be the saviours.
Pro-Tip: Guys can wear loafer or formal shoes while gals can opt for two-toned heels.
- With an Overcoat: In winter, nothing looks as classy as an overcoat. You can wear your t-shirt with an overcoat and bottom wear for your ultimate comfort.
Pro-Tip: Boots come first in our mind when we think of this look. What about you?
- With a Bomber Jacket: This season, bomber jacket took the position of menswear essential. If you have a white tee, you can pair it with your bomber jacket and denims.
Pro Tip: A pair of black trousers can also make you look suave.
Now that you know these 10 amazing ways to spell fashion with your simple regular tees, step out of your boredom. If you are looking for new additions in your closet, you explore our online store and buy t-shirt online from the comfort of your home. We at Maniac Life present a unique range of t-shirts, joggers, hoodies, shirts and more for men, women and kids. Our collections are perfect for gifting your near ones as well. So, why wait anymore? Go ahead and buy t-shirt online before our stocks end.