Denim pants are not enough when you want a versatile wardrobe. If you are fond of trying different looks, you essentially need a good collection of men’s bottom wear.
When it comes to shopping for the perfect pair online, there are plenty of options. It may seem difficult to pick the right bottom wear that would complement your style and personality.
No worries as we have come up with five versatile bottom wear that you need to include in your wardrobe. So, why wait anymore? Check them out and simply find your pair.
- Jeans (Black and Blue): Found in everyone’s closet, denim or jeans make the typical casual wear. They are comfortable, trendy and match most of your t-shirts. Definitely, denim is wardrobe essential but sometimes you tend to feel bored wearing the same shade. So, grab a new pair following the latest trend and explore a new dimension of wearing jeans.
- Trends: Straight leg, slim fit, boot cut, distressed, narrow fit, low rise.
- The Fit: It should neither be too tight that it makes you uncomfortable nor too loose around the waist that you need to opt for a tailor.
- Chinos: Right after denim, chinos make perfect casual or semi-casual wear. You can wear them to the college by sporting with a t-shirt and even to the office by pairing with a formal shirt. Extremely sophisticated, they are similar to khakis and hence, can be worn by men of all age. Usually, chinos have a narrow cut with tapering bottoms.
- Trends: straight leg, boot cut, slim fit are some trending styles in chinos.
- The Fit: Same as denim, the fit should be comfortable, neither too loose nor too tight. Chinos can be easily maintained and are not too prone to wrinkles.
- Formal Trousers (Navy Blue, Grey and Black): Whether it is a black-tie event or an interview, formal trousers are a must-have for all men. They are also known as dress-pants or pleated pants. Usually, formal pants are crafted from woollen blends or woven wool. They are comfortable, durable and perfect for all season.
- Trends: Shades such as navy blue, grey and black are evergreen. Oxford shoes, a light-weight shirt and a blazer can make you look suave.
- The Fit: Trousers are one of those outfits that demand a snug fit. You need to check that the fit is right near the waist and crotch areas. Also, the length should be perfect, not too short not too long.
- Track Pants: Whether you are a fitness enthusiast or not, track pants make the ultimate companion when it comes to street-style fashion. Athleisure (athletic + leisure) is a style that is trending nowadays. If you want to be the fashion icon among your friends, try this look by pairing your track pants with a sweatshirt and sneakers.
- Trends: Nylon or cotton blended track pants are very lightweight and comfortable.
- The Fit: You need to look for flexible waistband with drawstrings, tapered ankles, side zip pockets and enough breathing room.
- Training Shorts: Whereas track pants can be worn to college and other casual events, training shorts are completely dedicated to exercise. These are basically loose-fitted shorts made from looser cotton blends to provide comfort during workout sessions. Training or athletic shorts are saviours during a heavy fitness program.
- Trends: Training shorts made of spandex, polyester, lycra and cotton are very popular.
- The Fit: Always stick to knee-length so that it’s easier to exercise. Make sure the material is breathable and comfortable.
When it comes to dressing up for an event, the first impression says it all. Bottomwear is definitely going to be the deciding quotient of your outfit style. So, create a fine balance between comfort and style. Shop online for men’s bottom wear by following the above guideline and tips shared by none other than the fashion gurus.
If you are looking for stylish men’s outfits at a reasonable price, explore our online store Maniac Life. We have an array of men’s outfits, accessories, women’s outfits, plus size outfits, kids’ outfits and more in our sorted collection. You can choose your most favourite pair of men’s bottom wear from our range to upgrade your wardrobe. Hurry up as stocks and discounts are going to exhaust soon!